Book your cruise
It is possible to book cruises through the websites of online specialized agencies and perform the procedures advised by an expert agent. You can also book in a traditional travel agency.
On Internet, there are travel agencies specilized in selling cruises. It is recommendable to go to a specilized travel agency -online or off-line- for booking a cruise.
The reservation can be made in most cases even the day before the cruise starts, although this will depend on the conditions of each cruise line. Among the tips to consider when booking a cruise are listed the following:
- Always confirm the availability, price and category and type of cabin; and also the itinerary of the cruise and the cruise line with the agency before booking the cruise.
- It is important to have a cancellation insurance. The most recommended option is the multi-risk cancellation insurance.
- Once the payment is done, it is recommendable to ask for the payment and booking comfirmation.
- Some days befor the cruise starts the client will have the cruise tickets, in most of the cases, through e-mail. The client has to print them and take them to the port to be able to go onboard.
- During all the proccess you must have an answer to all your questions regarding doubts and process.